Visitante Número

sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

Ashley Tse

I look back at three years ago. The first time I met you.  A lot of jokes that made us start being friends. We had, and we still have, a lot of things in common, and that’s one of the things I like the most of you. 
You’re a great person, that kind of people that there’s just a few left. You’re one of the most intelligent people I’ve ever known. You’re funny. You’re beautiful! Definitely, you’re awesome.

You’re a real friend that has supported me. That has made me feel great. That has made me imagine.
You have opened my mind, and made me enjoy many moments. You’re a friend difficult to find.
You’re a friend with who I have many dreams to come true. Many journeys. Many places to go. Many books to read.

And now, I remember with happiness all those moments when I used to see you on msn.  Now, I want to thank you every time you made me laugh. Every time you made me happy. Every time you were there.
I hope we can be friends for a long time. I hope to be forever in your mind. I hope that, although you are 10.000 kilometres away, you will always keep me in your heart.

Just thanks for appearing in my live on a March 6th, three years ago.

Love,
Álvaro :3


 "Whatever our battles or our victories are, howsoever we suffer them, they soon disappear in the flow, like the aqueous ink on the paper"
06/03/2009 - Forever

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cuéntame.